Monday, December 12, 2011

I have a savings account at Wells Fargo, is it possible to get a debit card for that account?

I used to have a Checking Account, and a Savings Account. I transfered all of my funds to my savings account, while my debit card was on the way to my address. Is my debit card linked to my Checking Account, or Savings Account, or both? Also, is it possible to request a new debit card for my Savings Account from Wells Fargo?|||the debit card is no good -=- and i doubt if you can get a debit card for a savings!!!!|||For a limited time, ING Direct is offering free $25 bonus on Orange Savings Account opened with minimum $250 as initial balance.





Promotional links are available here -





http://smallsavings.blogspot.com

Report Abuse


|||Of cource you can apply for your debit card for your savings account as long as you have not agreed for fixed deposite at locked apr. Talk to your banker asap.|||You can have a debit card with checking/savings. You cannot have a debit card with just a savings. It requires you have a checking account. You may be able to get an ATM card for your savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment