Monday, December 12, 2011

How long does it take for Bet Zip to apply a refund to a debit card?

I recently had a circumstance with BetZip.Com where they assured me I would be recieve a refund, due to some erronoeus charges to my debit card, Has anyone had expirence with this site, and have you any realistic concept of how long it takes for them to credit you account.|||I received my refund in 3 days. They told me 2 to 3 business days and it was in my account on the morning of the third day. I've since stayed on with them and overall am happy with how they handle customer support and the improvements they are continually making.|||I've never had to get a refund from BetZip, but I had another online business give me a refund and they said it would take 5-10 days (which usually means business days) and it took 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment