Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I sue my visa debit card online to pay for money order?

Would like to send a friend of mine in hongkong a money order or cheque so that he can encash in his country. Is this possible in Westrn Union? Can I use my debit card to buy it online and have it sent?|||If Western Union has offices in that country. you can send a money order through them. Yes, Western Union will accept a debit card or a credit card.





Why don't you just phone Western Union? They have a toll-free phone number. Look them up in the phone book. They can answer all you questions and give you all the details you need to know. They can probably even help you work out the currency exchange rate.





P.S. You should proof read your question before you send it in. I know, after reading your explanation, that you wanted to ask, "Can I use my Visa Debit Card.....," But your question reads, "Can I sue....."|||No, you can't "sue" your debit card online. I don't think you can use your debit card online either.|||I wish everyone would quiting yelling "sue" all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment