Thursday, December 8, 2011

Help with O2 billing!!!!?

OCTOBER/NOVEMEBER I requested a sim card to transfer from Meteor to O2. I received the SIM, completed the transfer forms and sent them back to O2. On the relevant form it said that a customer service representative would be in touch with me within a few days. Three weeks later I had not heard from anyone from O2, despite having sent emails to customer care. I then called into an O2 shop where a very helpful sales rep attempted to help me. He told me that O2 had a balance of more than 鈧?00 on my account. I had never heard from O2 nor received any bill. I then asked him to ensure that my "account" was closed immediately and that no money was taken from me by direct debit. I returned the SIM to the shop sales rep. I also emailed O2 to confirm that I was no longer interested in the service as I found the customer care so appalling. I did not receive any response to this email either. This was last December and O2 has debited my bank account 鈧?00. I did not receive a bill, I have NEVER used the O2 network (under 02s agreement I should never have been debited without receiving a bill). I have tried to contact O2 by telephone but any representative I speak to says they cannot help me without an account number, which of course I do not have as I have never activated an account. I have now emailed every O2 department I can find, including sending SIX emails to the online enquiry form - all of which are responded to with "your telephone number is not recognised". Can anyone tell me what to do???|||call and ask to speak to a manager and explain the situation they will help you as they have been very good with me on any occasion i have had to speak to them|||Ring them up, I've always found O2 customer service to be very helpful in such circumstances, and have had little luck with their email service.|||Ok first thing i wud do is cancell the direct debit immidetaly if u havent already done so. now atleast u kno they not gna try take any more off u. Now i wud gather up as many copies of emails that u have sent O2 over this time and keep them. Be sre to include the headers with email addresses and ip addresses as this proves where and when is was sent from and to. Now goto the website for ofcom, these are the guys that regulate the mobile networks and make a complaint thru there stating in as much detail as u can the situation. Be sure to mention u have copies of the emails that u have sent. u can find of com at www.ofcom.org.uk Ofcom will luk into the situation and report back to you thier findings. Hope this helps and good luck to u. I had a VERY smialar problem bout 12months back and they where made to refund my money and restart my plan from scratch, as a sign of goodwill i also got upgraded plan for a free and a brand new fone :)|||Raise the matter with your bank and tell them that you were never informed about the money about to be taken from your account.


Under the Direct debit guarantee scheme you should get your money back from your bank and they will have to deal with O2

No comments:

Post a Comment