Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I check how much money I have on my debit card?

I have a Debit Visa Card from State Civil Service Employees Federal Credit Union and I had 145$ on it and spent at least 80$ but I want to double check how much money is in my account.|||There's a few options:





1) Call the number on the back of the card - pretty much all banks and credit unions now have a toll-free automated phone service that will allow you to obtain your balance by entering your account number and PIN on the phone keypad.





2) Call your credit union. They will want your account number and some other identity verification info like the last 4 digits of your Social Security number and/or your birthdate. Once that matches up, the person will tell you your current balance.





3) Go to an ATM - insert your card and select the 'Check Balance' option and it'll spit out a slip of paper with your balance information.

No comments:

Post a Comment