Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the toll free number to activate my Chase Debit Card?

I've looked and seen all these different numbers to call but everyone i call i get the same thing. The automated lady comes on and asks me for my debit card # which i provide, then she'll ask for my pin # which i don't know because my card isn't active.


I can't find a number on the website solely for "card activation" and i can't get passed the automated recording when i call ANY of the toll free numbers. Help :(|||Call 1-800-290-3935 from your home phone to activate your new Chase Visa Check Card.





If you have not received your new card, please call Customer Service at 1-800-935-9935.|||Did you apply for a credit card, or did you receive something in the mail that is not actually a credit card? You will have to fill out an application form and be accepted before the card can be activated. it sounds as if you may not really have an account.





Phone the company which issued your card (which bank or lender) and talk to a human being to find out the information you need. It does not sound as if an automated menu is going to help you.|||Usually you can call the number on the back of your card %26amp; the options will state an option for activating your card or to speak to an operator who can either do it for you or give you the information for it.

7 comments: