Thursday, December 15, 2011

Will my debit card work when purchasing an item that my available balance won't cover but full balance does?

I made a deposit where the full amount isn't readily available. If I spend over my current available balance will the rest of my deposit kick-in and cover it or will my debit card just get declined? Or will it go through but still hit me with an overdraft fee even though my deposit covers the cost of the purchase?|||I think you need to call them in ask. Most of the time when you deposit a check, it will be in their system so you have money in there already, it's just not available yet, so therefore your card won't be decline but banks are different so you should just call and ask.

Good luck!!:)|||Depends on your banks policy. Could be any of the above.|||Call them and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment