Monday, December 12, 2011

When you have an itunes account can you use your debit card to purchase things?

I was reading the itunes terms and conditions and it said you can use your debit card. But when i was making my accountant it had only credit cards numbers etc.


So i couldent buy anything for my ipod. I dont have a credit card I am only 13 so wat can I do?|||Yes, you can use a debt card. Assuming you will be using your parents, ask them for permission before you proceed.|||we can provide you the cheap Itunes cards.


I am a local Chinese buy agent, i can do purchase for foreigners with Chinese items to help their small business or daily life use things could be from taobao.com and other china online shopping sites or china wholesale market or directly from factories. We can also do the ITunes card business from taobao, that is much more cheaper than the US Store.


www.taobao.com is the biggest C2C online shopping site in Asia, it is just like another ebay, you can find cheap brand cloths,shoes,bags there, some are the order rest from china OEM factory, and some are 1:1 highly alike replica. If you are interest in this area, can add my msn message or sent me the mail thought the count:wxcansen@hotmail.com for further chatting.Hope it helps!|||you can use a debit card or itunes gift card bought from the grocery sore. put the numbers in the space for credit card numbers. you can make an account for any country and without a credit card by opening a 'free apps' account. instructions here: http://usitunes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment