Monday, December 12, 2011

Can a 17 year old purchase an item online with their own debit card?

I have my own debit card and would like to purchase some clothes on my own. I heard that only people 18 years of age or older are allowed to purchase items with their debit card/credit cards but I would like to know for sure. Thanks|||if the legal age for the purchase should be 18, and the information in your debit card is identical, then it is not allowed, but i donot think the system is working. they want to get money, if there is too much limitation, they will lose the clients.|||Unless a specific website prohibits minors from making purchases, you can buy whatever you like with your card. (Of course, I'm excluding the sale of items minors are prohibited by law from purchasing)





It's your money, and you're not really entering into a contract by making a purchase. As someone who does a significant amount of online shopping, I've never been required to give my age or date of birth to make a purchase.|||YES!


Im 17 also , and I recently opened and account w/ CHARTER 1 and all i/ve been doing is online shopping lol|||I cannot think of any reason why your bank would give you a debit card if you were not allowed to use it.|||Sure you can. Why couldn't you? How would the internet know how old you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment