Thursday, December 15, 2011

How long does it take to receive your debit card in the mail after signing up? ?

I plan on signing up for a checking account soon, and i was wondering how long it took to receive the official debit card in the mail? Also do they give u a temporary card in the mean time?|||It should take no more than 7 to 10 days to receive your debit card. Most banks do not give out a temporary one, you have to wait for the actual one to arrive.|||I requested a replacement debit card tuesday 10/11/11 %26amp; received it in the mail friday 10/21/11. I was issued a temporary ATM card until my new debit card arrived in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. I plan on signing up for a checking account soon, and i was wondering how long it took to receive the official debit card in the mail? Also do they give u a temporary card in the mean time wholesale france jewerly , wholesale uk jewerly

    ReplyDelete