Monday, December 12, 2011

Will eBay ship to a different address than the billing address of my debit card in Paypal?

Its imperative that the items that I buy off eBay will got to my alternative address, rather than my home/billing address. The debit card that I've entered into my PayPal account is different to the address of where I am currently living. Will eBay/Paypal direct my purchased items to my billing address or my alternate one?





Thanks!|||eBay does not ship anything. eBay is a community of different sellers with their own different rules and policies of shipping.





Anyway, when you make a payment, you will have an option to specify your shipping address within your payment. Just make sure you specified the one you need.


Many sellers (especially PowerSellers) allow to ship to non-billing address.


If not sure, you have to contact that particular seller and ask about it.|||You can change postal address when you go through checkout. I change it when I've bought something as a present and I don't want to pay double postage.


Go to My eBay.


Click the "Addresses" link on the left side of the page.(in Account)


Click the "View all postage addresses" link.


Add the other address and click "make primary"


You can add link to Paypal - just follow the directions


You can always change it back later|||Um they usually ship through the address on eBay. But maybe you should change the address on the debit card then through PayPal?





What is your address on paypal as well?





Here cheers tired of all those bs answers

No comments:

Post a Comment