Monday, December 12, 2011

New debit card after getting it stolen - will my pay from work still go through?

I had my debit card stolen so have recently applied for a new card (and they wil have changed the numbers on it) - obviosuly now my direct debits eg my phone bill has not gone through. I want to know if this will also happen with my pay from work - will this go through or will I have to change my details?|||ur account number shouldnt of changed unless u asked for that to be changed which has to be actioned in the branch ur card number and security code and expiry date is all that should of changed i suggest u call the bank and ask why the d/d not gone through but no ur wage should be fine providing ur account number and sortcode havent changed which if ur card was stolen they will of just blocked and re-issued u a card which would not affect them details|||If you get a new card, that only means you get a new card number, and password to use it. Your Bank Account and Branch number stays the same, so it does not affect any payments into your account.|||Notify everyone that your number has changed|||You should verify with each company to make sure but you prbably need to give them the new info.|||Dont worry, it will go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment