Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone ever disputed a charge on a debit card, or charged someone with unauthorized use?

Has anyone ever disputed a charge on a debit card, or charged someone with unauthorized use? If so, what is the process like?





I have notified my ex, and the manager of the company in question as the bank recommended, "that any future charges or charges will be considered unauthorized use, and may result in criminal charges" as the woman at the bank suggested. But I have never had to do this before, and wonder what, if anything else needs to be done.|||Yes, I did.


Someone tried to do an automatic debit on my account without my authorization.


I had to sign an affidavit that I didn't allow this and they did an investigation and put the money back into my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment