Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to get rid of dishonest charging by mobile companies.?

I am having a pre paid mobile of Tata Do Co Mo and my cell No. is 8962239400. It is in MP - located at Gwalior. I find that my balance is getting deducted daily - without any reason. Even if I don't call anybody, my balance is being deducted on daily basis. On enquiry, it is being replied that my number is under certain plan. I had never opted for any Plan from the Company. This is a real headache from the other GSM operators. What may be the remedy - to stop such dishonest acts of these cellular companies.|||first of all just deactivate all ur plans that you really dont need.


after that asked then to register ur no..in DND that do not disturb....you will get ur regis...in 45 days.. after that regis...nobody will disturb you for any plan......and you will get rid from this problem ...talk to ur customer care executive..


all d best...|||First of All NEVER put your mobile number in public locations like here.


Ask your mobile operator to deactiviate your current plan, you may be getting some discounted call plan for deduction of some daily amount. You may contact Nodal Officer Mr. Niraj Pandey - 9039000121 / 9038002273





If you are still not satisfied, check out which operator is best suited for you and use MNP to port your same number to that operator... ENJOY





VOTE FOR MY ANSWER IF IT HELP YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment