Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I update my debit card information on ebay?

I have recently recieved a new Visa Debit card in the post from RBS and I want to know how I should update my debit card information...





I clicked on PayPal and entered the new details, but its asking for me to "complete verification" by adding all my Bank Branche's info... I don't remember having to do this before.





HELP! A step by step guide would be handy right now :/





Thankyee Guys %26lt;3|||i did it last week by going to my paypal account and adding new card , then i removed old card and got a verication code on my visa account to activate my new card on paypal and ebay, its working fine for me, hope thats of some help to you.|||Hi! I've had to do the same thing, and I think they go out of their way to hide all the places you need to make the change. I tried and tried, and then I went to Ebay and used the "contact them" link. I got a real time helper on the line who walked me through step by step. If you ask me, that's a cadillac service for free, and boy does it make things easy and speed it all up! Try that, and good luck to you!|||Log into Ebay and click on "My Account" you can update any information





there - including you card information - then you must go to Pay Pal and





do the same - that is all it is to it -|||Easiest way is to remove entirely the card you have registered now - and start again! Adding two cards causes all sorts of hassle with PP.

No comments:

Post a Comment